Caz and Dan are back from their respective travels. Just when you thought it was safe to have ears, it’s unattested time! On this show they discuss: deep fried mars bars, #Boatlife, sunflower lanyards, Nick Cage and a whole heap of Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard in court. So strap in.
Please contribute your own thoughts to the discussion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using the simple form on the website, you know you want to 😉
Things we reference this time:
- Caz and Dan have both been away, Dan to Scotland and Caz to the Caribbean.
- Dan recounts some of his adventures in Scotland and how he put on half a stone in 5 days by eating deep fried mars bars, haggis and drinking Guinness.
- Caz explains the sunflower lanyard used to signal that you have a hidden disability.
- Dan talks about the mask policy in Scotland which was still in force when he went.
- Caz regails us with stories from her previous #BoatLife.
- Caz is related to Captain Morgan but sadly not the one who makes the rum.
- Caz and Dan went to Ignite Liverpool which is always a great event. Check it out if you’re near Liverpool.
- Our heroes went to the cinema and saw The Unbearable Weight Of Massive Talent.
- This leads to a discussion about the actor Nick Cage and his neverending list of movies.
- Caz recommends The History Of Swear Words which Nick Cage presents.
- Caz breaks down the situation with the Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp court case.
- Strap in kids this is gonna take up most of the rest of the show.
- Johnny Depp lost a finger and had to have surgery.
- Doctors claim Amber Heard has borderline personality disorder.
- Amber Heard’s photos have no meta data.
- Amber Heard in trouble with Australian immigration.
- Claims of charity donations by Heard are proved wrong.
- Amber Heard may be prosecuted for perjury in the UK.
- Our heroes then discuss whether Kevin Spacey ever went to court, at the time of recording he hadn’t but he definitely is now.
Right that’s your lot, so as we say in Liverpool… do one will ya! But before you do please remember to send us your thoughts, feelings, complaints, confessions or anything else to email@example.com or use the anonymous form on the website.Now get out of our shop! ….and please come again 😉