Caz and Dan are back at last after another lockdown break, only 3 months this time but we apologise and promise to do better. On this show they discuss lockdown life in the UK, Caz’s growing crush on Bucky, Dan’s hipster preference for the pandemic’s early work, residual Doctor Who beef, Godzilla Vs Kong the courtroom drama and a whole lot more. We hope you enjoy!
Please contribute your own thoughts to the discussion by emailing email@example.com or using the simple form on the website, you know you want to 😉
Things we reference this time:
- Discussion begins with the ongoing pandemic and the UK’s “world beating” test and trace system. What a waste of money.
- Caz going to the shops is like Love And Monsters from Netflix
- Dan preferred the pandemic’s early work, after the first album it went shit
- Our heroes discuss their love of Falcon & The Winter Soldier. Caz has a massive crush on Bucky now.
- She also loves Baron Zemo now that he can dance! Cue the music!
- If you love that shield, set it free!
- Is Steve Rogers dead? WTF?!
- Onto the 4 hour Snyder cut of Justice League, what’s the fuss about? It wasn’t great. There, someone had to say it.
- Dan is excited about the new Suicide Squad.
- Caz has residual Doctor Who Beef with Peter Capaldi
- Caz watched American Horror Story 1984 and loved it.
- Dan watched Nomadland and thought it was very good. Can see why it has awards buzz.
- Dan also watched the Brian Wilson biopic Love & Mercy which is very good.
- Dan watched Concrete Cowboy from Netflix
- Caz watched Reya & The Last Dragon
- Dan & Caz discuss season 6 of Line Of Duty.
- Caz has been watching Naked Attraction
- Caz feels John Oliver has been a bit off form lately. Dan defends him.
- Godzilla vs Kong the courtroom drama is imagined
Right that’s your lot, so as we say in Liverpool… do one will ya! But before you do please remember to send us your thoughts, feelings, complaints, confessions or anything else to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the anonymous form on the website.Now get out of our shop! ….and please come again 😉