Roll up, roll up, it’s time for another Tales Of The Unattested! In episode 7 we dish out some Unattested couples counselling, we debate what film we’d like to live in, we scratch our heads at why people have trouble accepting a gay wizard, and we ask the hard hitting questions – should chips come with chips? It’s an age old dilemma. We also introduce the inaugural episode of Family Chatters (a podcast within a podcast), where Caz surreptitiously records her family having hilarious conversations, the opening topic is Instagram. Meanwhile on the geeky side we talk Venom, Crimes Of Grindelwald, Lucky Number Slevin and much more…
Things we reference this time:
- Fab has become the “Columbo’s Wife” of this show. The character we always mention but nobody ever actually sees or hears from. Not sure where this leaves his actual IRL wife, apologies to Katy. Columbo’s Wife’s Wife?… (slowly steps away).
- Caz watched: Crimes Of Grindelwald, Cam and The Patriot Act from Netflix (not The Patriot with Mel Gibson, please don’t mix them up).
- Dan watched: Venom, Bohemian Rhapsody, Jon Oliver and got back into South Park. How is it still good after 20 something years?!
- Both heroes watched the Channel 4 sitcom/drama The Bisexual which we highly recommend but damn they leave it on a cliffhanger. It better have a second series or we’ll be more angry than Alan Partridge was about not getting his second series. Smell our cheese you mother!!
- Our heroes discuss the sad news that comics legend and all round super guy Stan Lee has died. A loss to the industry for sure but his legacy is stronger than ever. RIP Stan, we’ll miss you. Dan recommends Mutants, Monsters & Marvels, a 3 hour video where Stan chats to Kevin Smith about how it all began.
- Dan also finished reading the book Saving Primate Geoffrey by Michael Boyton (Not Bolton thank god) which is set in the wonderful universe of Professor Elemental. He has now passed it to Caz to read before they discuss it.
- Our heroes sign off this show about to watch the 2006 film Lucky Number Slevin which has an epic cast and Dan is rather in love with. Thoughts on that next time.
- Then… dun dun dun!! Just like a Marvel movie there’s a whole other secret podcast embedded at the end… we give you… Family Chatters! Today’s topic is Instagram… or more accurately, how to post to Instagram.
Right that’s your lot, so as we say in Liverpool… just do one will ya! But before you do please remember to send us your thoughts, feelings, complaints, confessions or anything else to email@example.com or use the anonymous form on the website.
Now get out of our shop! ….and please come again 😉