In this episode Dan and Caz discuss Reg The Exterminator, Caz is apprehensive about the new Doctor (Who), Dan gets overexcited about Batman’s wang and our heroes spend a loooong time discussing that one. No pun intended. There is also talk of Iron Fist-ing. Basically it’s the dirtiest show we’ve done by far so don’t listen to this one with the kids OK? Good. We’ve sent them to sit in a cold shower and think about what they’ve done, we’re sorry… but not really 😉
Things we reference:
- Much of the show was spent discussing The BatAWang controversy.
- Many comic stores implemented a “one copy per customer” rule because the frenzy for “lil wayne” was so crazy.
- DC removed the offending image (yeah whatever, if you say so) from all future print runs and obscured it immediately in digital versions.
- Dan’s early impressions of Iron Fist Season 2 are that they might have turned it around, it’s pretty damn good.
- Caz is excited but apprehensive about the impending first episode of Doctor Who with new female doctor Jodie Whittaker. Opinions on the next podcast probably.
- Dan mentioned the comedy classic “My Dick In A Box” by The Lonely Island & Justin Timberlake, sadly the full video is “not available in your region” because it’s from SNL but click the YouTube embed below to hear the song, damn it’s a great parody…
Keep dancing people, dance like nobody is watching, you beautiful maniac you.
Now get out of our shop! ….and please come again 😉