Your favourite not-so-superheroes are back, and this time there’s no shirking those important questions we all ask ourselves on a daily basis. Is latex flammable? What about spandex? Who loves DC’s Titans more Caz or Dan? Does any animal have 11 legs? Which character should Marvel make a stage musical about to finally claim their EGOT?! Am I a man or a muppet?! Get the answers to all these… and if you think we’re wrong tell us! You can contribute your own answers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org you know you want to 😉
Things we reference this time:
- Dan cannot compete with Caz impressive list of injuries but has managed to do his back in. So if you see him around don’t worry, he isn’t walking like that because he badly needs the toilet.
- Caz has been getting into DC’s Titans show on Netflix after the discussion last time but declares the Van Helsing TV adaptation to be “hours of her life she’ll never get back”. There’s a quote for the poster.
- Our heroes moot the idea of a new regular feature titled “What’s flammable this week?” where they try to set fire to various materials in an attempt to test theories and answer listener questions.
- Dan watched Man In The High Castle season 3 (based on the Philip K Dick novel) and is in love with Doom Patrol although there’s only been 2 episodes at the time of recording.
- Dan recommends the documentary series The Defiant Ones for any music buffs out there. It tells the intertwining stories of Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine on their way to success.
- Both our heroes loved the Umbrella Academy from Netflix and recommend you watch it. Caz compares it to the books for us.
- Chris Hemsworth has been cast as a young Hulk Hogan in a forthcoming biopic film.
- DC has given up the rights to publish a new comic book about Jesus after a predictable outrage in the US.
- The Marvel Cinematic Universe has now won Emmys, Grammys and Oscars for it’s work in content production but is still missing a Tony to become an EGOT and finally rule the world. So what stage production should they make? We offer our opinions and ask for yours.
- Altered Carbon is coming back for a second season and they’ve released a video to announce some big casting news… Anthony Mackie replaces Joel Kinnaman in the lead.
Right that’s your lot, so as we say in Liverpool… do one will ya! But before you do please remember to send us your thoughts, feelings, complaints, confessions or anything else to email@example.com or use the anonymous form on the website.
Now get out of our shop! ….and please come again 😉