It’s the Unattested Christmas Special 2018!! A big fat jumbo 93min edition. Things get very saucy as our heroes were in the Christmas spirit and started discussing graphic sexual stuff, yep you read that right. So this is NOT for listening to anywhere you’re worried about who will overhear it. This time: Dan tries to impress a computerised vagina with mixed results, Caz tells some shocking stories, our wonderful listeners share some of there best moments of the year and our heroes discuss their own geeky highlights.
Things we reference this time:
- Stephen Ward tells us about Star Cops which is coming back to TV
- Our heroes discuss the reboot of Hellboy which is due in 2019
- Thanks also to Barry Williams for getting in touch. He’s been watching Preacher, Venom and sends us reading suggestions. The Expanse (everyone keeps mentioning this)
- Lugless Douglass has been in touch again but we’ll get into all the confessions properly in the New Year.
- Yorkshire Tyke sends more recommendations.
- Dan reviews Once Upon A Deadpool (Mormons could sue over poster) and Widows
- Both our heroes loved Final Space (We want a Moon Cake!!!)
Favourite things from 2018:
In our recurring section Weird News Stories Caz Has Seen – Hi-Tech Robot Turns Out To Be Guy In Suit
Best Ever Christmas Presents:
Caz: OMGYes A masturbation instruction app for women complete with interactive phone floof (raises eyebrows)… and we’ll say no more lol
Random other stuff we mentioned:
- Santa Paws
- Drone Chaos At Gatwick
- Yorkshire Pudding With Xmas Dinner?! Forget Brexit, this is the topic dividing the nation.
- Clone your dog in China
- Icelandic Santa traditions — The Yule Lads
- Have you eaten grandma?
- Home Alone Google Ad
- Dan loves the Wrestle Me podcast – He also mentions that The Undertaker is coming to Liverpool next year.
- New Strike novel, the Strike TV series was really good.
As a special Christmas treat and being that this show got pretty dirty. Caz sends a raunchy Christmas photo for you all. Check out this Christmas Cracker!! Phwoar!
Disclaimer: This photo was not taken during or after the podcast recording… much to Dan’s disappointment!
Right that’s your lot, so as we say in Liverpool… just do one will ya! But before you do please remember to send us your thoughts, feelings, complaints, confessions or anything else to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the anonymous form on the website.
Now get out of our shop! ….and please come again 😉