This time our heroes discuss a series of disastrous dating dalliances, one of which includes climbing out of a toilet window and getting caught, we have a series of confessions to mull over from Lugless Douglas, a woman is put in a skip (and this time it’s personal) plus all the usual assorted geekery you’ve come to expect from this show. Finally we finish with an impromptu Kansas City Shuffle. What more could you want? Ok don’t answer that, just take a number and sit down in the waiting area.
Things we reference this time:
- Yorkshire Tyke sends us the films they always watch repeatedly… both b&w classics: Night Of The Demon (1957) and Green For Danger (1946).
- A series of hilarious confessions from Lugless Douglas are discussed at length.
- Our heroes discuss the shock cancellation of Daredevil by Netflix and generally cry into their drinks.
- Meanwhile Marvel TV supremo Jeff Loeb has been talking about new series for Loki and Scarlet Witch on Disney’s own streaming service.
- Both our heroes loved both of the Captain Marvel trailers and can’t wait to see the film in March.
- Both our heroes have been watching The Sinner from Netflix, we started with season 2 because we’re special like that. It’s so good though, watch it!
- Dan mentions the character from The Fast Show who thought everything was rubbish!!! Clowns?!! Clowns?!!! Clowns are RUBBISH!!
- Caz recommends some books she’s been reading: Rivers Of London by Ben Aaronovitch, Mythos by Stephen Fry and also Victorian Secrets by Mr Fry.
- Dan is currently reading: Deadpool: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Hells Angels by Hunter S Thompson, Fabric of The Cosmos by Brian Greene and some other things he can’t remember now.
- Both our heroes recommend Lucky Number Slevin, an old film now but a good-un. Seek it out!
Right that’s your lot, so as we say in Liverpool… just do one will ya! But before you do please remember to send us your thoughts, feelings, complaints, confessions or anything else to email@example.com or use the anonymous form on the website.
Now get out of our shop! ….and please come again 😉