Greetings and welcome back to Tales Of The Unattested. In this episode our erstwhile heroes discuss a plethora of topics and air a couple of listener confessions. What would it be like in prison? Dan is pretty convinced Oz was a documentary. Caz outshines her sidekick (as usual) with a story of escapism and ill advised marshmallow binge-ing in the back of a lorry at age 3 or 4… the police were scrambled, the marshmallows were not. Plus on the menu we have dune bashing, flights of whiskey and hallucinogenic raindeer piss. So if all madness sounds like your cup of tea you’ve come to the right place. Step into our office and mind your head on the door 🙂
Things we reference:
- The 1986 film Short Circuit, featuring the incomparable talents of Johnny 5. For lest we forget good listener, “johnny 5 is alive!”.
- Caz is watching Gotham and loving it, she wants Penguin to win which seems fair enough but both of heroes hate Fish Mooney. Seriously, can she stay dead please? Thx.
- Dan watched all of Iron Fist Season 2 and has mixed feelings about it but does rate the last episode as worth a watch on it’s own. Skip the rest, you’ll never get that time back.
- Caz is a mad queen… sorry I mean mad Queen fan (misread the script there) and loved the new film Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Dan recommends Mister Miracle by Jack Kirby as a great but little known DC character. He’s the ultimate escapologist.
- Both our heroes are going to watch Daredevil Season 3 (come on the Punisher is in it) and report back. Matt seems very angry in this one and possibly needs a hug. Kingpin is amazing but we already knew that.
Keep dancing people, dance like nobody is watching, you beautiful maniac you.
Now get out of our shop! ….and please come again 😉